LUSCIOUS JUDY GIFT GUIDE
HAPPY DECEMBER, JUDYS! Can you believe the holiday season has arrived?! I can't! Every year, I always say that I'm "done doing gifts," I always feel like I'm too old, Christmas is for the kids. However, the truth is that I love to give gifts! I enjoying showering people with fun things that are reflections of their personality. I like to incorporate a theme and normally, there are three items. It's kinda my thing. :)
Need some giftspiration? I'm sharing some of my favorite products from Elements Beauty Shop that I think will make perfect gifts ! Enjoy!
Gift Set Galore
1. Peter Thomas Roth 24K Gold Mask Magic Kit // This kit is full of PTR gold. I love every single product. The anti-aging gel cleanser is a staple in my bathroom & sometimes, I use it to shave my legs. I worship the Camu Camu Brightening line because it does wonders for my skin. Plus, it smells like maple syrup. I could go on! This is perfect for someone who is looking for an introduction to one of the best luxury skin care lines out. $85
2. LATHER Botanical Clock Stoppers // You don't need chemicals to combat the aging process! You need botanicals like Bulgarian Rose & Licorice Root Extract. Perfect for all skin types, these products will stimulate collagen production and restore the look of the skin. Don't we all want luscious, glowing skin in 2016? $95
3. Caswell-Massey Sandalwood Shave Try Me Set // A luxurious present for the special beard in your life! Great for home or travel. The pre-shave oil preps the face for a smooth shave. The essential oil of sandalwood has antiseptic & astringent properties that can really benefit the skin. $40
1. Caswell-Massey Lilac Hand Cream // This soothing hand cream has a permanent spot in my purse! Formulated with Sweet Almond Oil and Chamomile, this cream is soothing, nourishing, and most importantly, non-greasy! $15
2. FarmHouse Honey Heel Glaze // It is my mission in life to have soft heels! Dry, cracked heels are expected during the Winter, but not anymore! This glaze will give your feet a major moisture boost. Also, great for cracked knuckles! $25
3. Deborah Lippmann Nail Lacquer in "Flowers in Her Hair" // After giving your hands and feet much needed TLC, jazz up your nails with Deborah Lippmann nail lacquer. Elements has over 40 shades to choose from, but you can never go wrong with this sweet icy mint. $18
Bar Soap Decadence
1. LATHER Bamboo Wash Cloth // Loofahs are so over. Washcloths are where it's at, especially when it comes to soap bars! Made with sustainable bamboo fiber, this cloth resists bacteria growth, mildew and other microbes that we don't even think about! $6
2. Claus-Porto Cedar Pointsettia Hand Soap // Cedarwood, jasmine, lychee....words cannot describe how decadent this soap smells. Handmade in Portugal at the oldest soap making factory in the country, it is milled seven times, which gives it an incredible texture. It's so pretty that you won't want to take it out of the wrapper! Pop it in your sock drawer til you're ready to use! Everything will smell beautiful. $12
3. Gianna Rose 'Le Dachshund' Soap // My husband won't let me have another dog, so this is the next best thing! Gianna Rose has an incredible selection of eco-friendly hand-crafted soaps. This smells like woodsy linen and is a super fun gift! $24
1. Malin + Goetz Cannabis Candle // If you haven't figured it out, I love woodsy, earthy scents. This candle is reminiscent of cannabis with it's mix of citrus, pepper, and patchouli. Perfect for bath-time! This candle will burn for about 60 hours and when you're done, keep the glass for cocktails! $52
2. Kniepps Pure Bliss Mineral Bath Salt // Feeling the holiday stress? Experience tranquility with this blissful bath. Red Poppy oil calms the soul, while Hemp essential oil moisturizes the skin. The rich red color of the bath water is pretty fun too. My husband used these salts to help aid a bout with food poisoning and now he is a believer! $20
3. LAFCO Present Perfect Watermint + Neroli Body Lotion // Once you're out of the bath, moisturize with this perfect body lotion. Cold-pressed macadamia oil really soak into the skin for ultimate nourishment. This line is chock full of Vitamin E, omega fatty acids, and antioxidants that help reduce the signs on aging. Warm orange neroli + crisp watermint are especially pleasant to the senses.
I hope you all have some awesome ideas for gifts this year! If you're still stumped, come to down to Carytown on Thursday, 12/3 from 4-8pm for a special event, A Very Cary Christmas! Support local businesses and don't miss out on this opportunity to get 20% off your Elements Beauty Shop purchases by using my code LUSCIOUSJUDY! (In-store on 12/3, online until 12/10)
*Sign up for the Loyalty Rewards Program! 1 Loyalty Point for $1 spent. Use points towards future purchases!
* Follow my Pinterest board for more inspiration!
*Happy shopping, Judys!